By Craig Ballantyne
If you want to get back in shape fast, then you need short,
burst workouts that you can do at home – so you don’t miss
a workout on your busy schedule.
Fortunately, you can get great workouts even if you only
have 15 minutes to exercise at home a few days per week.
That’s the great news about short, burst workouts…a little
bit of effort now has been proven by scientists to be just
as effective – and even better – for fat loss and fitness results.
Here are just a few at-home workout ideas to get you started:
1. Use the first superset of your favorite Turbulence Training
workout and do as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes. Why?
Because the first superset always contains the most effective
2. “30 seconds on, 30 seconds off” doing kettlebell swings
4. Kettlebell Exercises Paired With TRX Exercises (although this
involves owning a LOT of equipment and having a lot of space)
5. TT Bodyweight Cardio Workouts (that don’t require any equipment
6. Intervals supersetted with ab exercises like planks or side
planks (which are made harder by the high breathing rate)
7. Bodyweight Challenges – Like the Bodyweight Cardio 1000
(Challenge type workouts get you hooked on exercise and prevent you
from skipping workouts)
8. DB-BW Fusion Workouts – Pair a dumbbell exercise and bodyweight
exercise together in a superset and go back and forth as many times
as possible in 10 minutes.
9. Hybrid Triset Workouts – 3 exercises performed in a tri-set,
using one dumbbell exercise, one bodyweight exercise, and one
kettlebell or stability ball exercise. Requires just a little
equipment, but work great!
10. Adrenaline Circuits – Combining bodyweight exercises and short,
burst adrenaline style interval training methods. (Adrenaline
intervals are covered in the 31 Interval Workouts manual.)
To learn more about interval training, bodyweight circuits, and how
to lose fat over the holidays with this combination, grab
the Complete At-Home Fat Burning System here
Burn fat at home fast,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS